Ready to face a real 3STEP case, from the occlusal adjustments to the Additive veneers?
Enjoy the Course
Translated into Spanish
Translated into Spanish
The HANDS ON course is conceived to explain the technical aspects of the 3STEP technique following the treatment of a real patient treate by Dr. Vailati in her private practice.
For the first time participants will do the correct occlusal adjustments on articulated models after having delivered a Direct White Bite.
THIS PRACTICAL PART IS PRICELESS.
The participants will received articulated models and fabricate a transparent key with whom they will then obtain the White Bite.
The partecipants will present their own Additive Veneers (fabricated by their lab tecs). The restorations will be photographed and evaluated one by one by dr. Vailati to train the participants’ eyes and to help their technicians
to deliver better restorations.
How do we chew?
Direct White Bite
Additive Veneers participants’ evaluation and their modifications
- Learn how a real case is restored following the 3STEP workflow
- Evaluate your own chewing pattern using the GTest
- Control the validity of the digital laboratory project for the posterior teeth
- Learn how to fabricate a transparent key and a direct White Bite
- Identify the Posterior Garages, and their role in the static and dynamic functional conflicts
- Do occlusal adjustments on the articulated models to distribute the load in MIP
- Adjust the shape of the posterior teeth, thinking about the Posterior Garages to avoid Dynamic conflicts
- Evaluate the laboratory work of your technician during the fabrication of the Additive veneers
FABRICATE 6 ANTERIOR VENEERS (AV) OR AT LEAST THE 2 CENTRAL INCISORS
- Your lab Tec should fabricate these AV in the best way possible, since his/her work will be judged during this course.
- The AV must be ready to be delivered in the mouth.
- The AV will be photographed and shown in the course to evaluate the 10 3STEP quality parameters.
- Clinicians must participate in the Project to design the AV.
- Clinicians must verify the quality of the AV on the model before coming to the course.
- The AV could have different shades to be used as a shade guide after the course.
- If necessary the AV will be modified to better fit on the model.
To your reconstructive questions…
this course will have the ANSWER!
How are the shape of the future Anterior Garage and the associated increased VDO for the posterior restorations?
Digital Wax Up
After delivering the White Bite, are you able to do the occlusal adjustments?