Francesca Vailati offers you training courses about the 3STEP METHOD through E-Learning videos.
The advantage of this training is that you decide how to organize your learning.
This new format consists of 16 exclusive theory courses.
ABOUT THESE COURSES:
This new online course focuses on the revolutionary 3STEP METHOD that is marking a new approach to Additive Dentistry.
This technique allows the rehabilitation of patients affected by mild, moderate, or severe dental wear through the preservation of their dental structure and their functional stabilization. This minimally invasive and time-saving approach represents a new standard in every prosthodontics treatment.
With this technique you will plan and treat worn down dentition with minimal intervention and highest paid satisfaction. Join this “dental revolution” and become one of us by learning the 3STEP technique developed by Dr. Francesca Vailati.
Number of Videos:
16 on demand
English – Italian – Spanish
WITH THESE COURSES YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
• Deal with patients aected by erosion and quantify the damage according to the degree of loss of dental structure.
• Plan the future aesthetic and functional result rehabilitation based on a progressive full-mouth wax up wax-up.
• Collect useful records to deal with 3STEP cases, catalogue cases during the first visit, record the occlusion,
and optimize clinical timing.
• Create the transparent keys to address the STEP2 technique, reproduce the white bite, and manage the vertical dimension variation needed for clinical requirements.
• Perform a proper clinical analysis of the white bite and an evaluation of the anterior teeth to make them ready to receive palatal veneers.
YOU CAN PURCHASE AN INDIVIDUAL VIDEO-LECTURE OR BY GROUP:
• INTRODUCTION (1-2-3 video-lectures)
• DIAGNOSIS (4-5-6 -7 video-lectures)
• 3STEP (8-9-10 -11-12 video-lectures)
• NEW COURSES (13-14-15 -16 video-lectures)
NEW: Once a year, for all those who have completed the 3STEP training (at least the Diagnosis and 3STEP Online-Lectures) will be invited to participate for free in a Masterclass with Francesca Vailati.