Course Category: 3 Stepacademy
- All: 3 Stepacademy - 1.200,00€
- 12. Third step the palatal veneers, from the try-in to bonding procedures - 295,00€
Have you ever bonded a palatal veneer? Palatal veneers are an excellent treatment for worn down anterior teeth. However, their correct application require appropriate trai- ning. Each step, from the fitting to the delivery in the patient’s mouth, must be followed accor- ding to the correct adhesive protocol.
- 11. The control visit, 8 clinical procedures before completing the 3 step - 295,00€
- 10. Second step: the white bite, the posterior support at the new increased VDO - 295,00€
Have you ever done a white bite? The white bite represents the result of the 3 Step project once transferred in the patient's mouth, obtaining a new posterior support at an increased VDO. This is the moment when the bite of the patient changes and, even though it is performed following the additive principles, it may be a stressful moment for clinicians who do not face full-mouth rehabilitations regularly.
- 09. How to decide the increase of VDO the anterior stop - 295,00€
VDO? How and how much can it be increased? These are the most common questions among clinicians when starting a 3STEP procedure. And the answer is yes, VDO can be increased depending on the initial situation of each patient. So, let’s start from the articulated models and the progressive wax-up, which will then be tested inside the patient’s mouth. With the 3STEP
- 08. First step the esternal mock-up - 295,00€
Who doesn’t want a beautiful smile? To better convince patients to start an additive rehabilitation, clinicians can count on the first step of the 3 Step Technique: the creation of the esthetic mock-up. By combining esthetic and function, the 3 Step Technique allows all the people involved (the patient, the clinician and the laboratory technician) to be on the same track, and to guide the workflow without any planning pitfalls or failures.